Claire Wiswall - Physician Assistant in Santa Barbara
Claire Wiswall, P.A.-C.
Physician Assistant in Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara Skin Care
Claire is a board-certified Physician Assistant. She received her B.S. with honors from the University of Southern California School of Medicine. Claire is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the California Academy of Physician Assistants. Claire joined our practice with prior experience in orthopedic surgery. Claire provides a full range of medical and cosmetic procedures including, Botox, Juvederm and laser treatment for brown spots, sun damage, photofacial and laser hair removal. She also provides a full range of dermatology services.
- University of Southern California Physician Assistant Program graduated 1999.
- Joined the practice 2006
- Trained to operate all of the lasers in our office.
- Total Fx (Laser resurfacing)
- Limelight (Intense Pulsed Light; IPL)
- Laser Genesis (Skin tightening)
- Medlite (Tattoo removal and treatment of dark spots)
- GentleLase Pro (Laser hair removal)
- VBeam Perfecta (Treatment of diffuse redness and red spots)
- Blue Light (Photodynamic therapy for treatment of pre-cancerous lesions [actinic keratoses] and photo-aging)
We have the latest technology in lasers and lights to target all of your cosmetic concerns. We can treat broken capilliaries, sun damage, fine lines, unwanted hair or tattoos using one of our lasers.